painting music

The presence of music seems to be a fundamental part of my time spent painting. Therefore, I've added this playlist of sounds that end up weaved into my work; at least for me later, when I reflect on the painting. I guess maybe music for me is like the incense that aid one in arriving mentally at meditation.

1. Cry To Me - Rolling Stones
2. Let It Loose - Rolling Stones
3. Moon Over Marin - Dead Kennedys
4. California Uber Alles - Dead Kennedys
5. I'm Free Now - Morphine
6. No Ceiling - Eddie Vedder
7. Hard Sun - Eddie Vedder
8. Round The Bend - Beck
9. If The Brakeman Turns My Way - Bright Eyes
10. Pressure's On - James
11. Are You Passionate - Neil Young
12. Western Hero - Neil Young
13. We Never Danced - Neil Young
14. When Your Lonely Heart Breaks - Neil Young
15. Blood On The Tracks (Whole Album) - Bob Dylan
16. Street Legal (Whole Album) - Bob Dylan
17. Brownsville Girl - Bob Dylan
18. Visions of Johanna - Bob Dylan
19. Redemption Song - Marley
20. Satisfy My Soul - Marley
21. Tougher Than The Rest - Springsteen
22. Brilliant Disguise - Springsteen
23. Mansion on the hill - springsteen
24. My Father's House
25. Cross My Heart - Springsteen
26. Somwhere between Heaven And Hell (Whole Album) - Social D
27. Huanted when the minutes drag - Love & Rockets
28. easy Snappin' - Desmond Dekker
29. King Of Kings - Desmond Dekker
30. Sister Morhine - Rolling Stones
31. Moonlight Mile - Rolling Stones
32. Most Of The Time - Dylan

Comments

Popular Posts